Dual Channel Battery & Charger Simulator Features & Benefits
Reference No.: 656
- Ultrafast response to transient load currents
- Optimized for development and testing of battery-powered devices
- Variable output resistance for simulating battery response
- Pulse peak, average, and baseline current measurements
- 100nA DC current sensitivity
- Current step measure function
- Sink up to 3 amps
- Open sense lead detection
- Built-in digital voltmeter
- See full data sheet here
Click images below for enlarged view of this Keithley DC Charger Simulator
Contact Cardinal Circuit using the form below or email email@example.com for additional information or inquiries.
FAST response, within a hour or less.