Diamond X-Ray Advantages
* Nordson DAGE NT100 Maintenance-Free, Sealed-Transmissive X-ray Tube
* Nordson DAGE revolutionary new X-Plane™ option which uses a proprietary, patent applied for,
tomosynthesis, or CT technique to create 2D X-ray slices in any plane of a printed circuit board assembly
without the need to cut the board.
* Provable < 0.1 µm Feature Recognition
* 160 kV Tube with up to 10 W Tube Power – Always Retains Sub-Micron Ability
* Nordson DAGE 2 Mpixel @ 25fps XiDAT3 Digital Image Intensifier with Real Time Image Enhancements
* Geometric Magnification 2,000 X, System 12,000 X and Total 60,000 X with Digital Zoom
* 29” x 22.8” (736 x 580 mm) Maximum Board Size
* 70° Oblique Views without Loss of Magnification
* AXiS – Active X-ray Image Stabilization and 24”
* Primary and Secondary TFT LCD Monitors
* Highest Magnification Imaging and Extended System and Tube Warranty as Standard
* Option: µCT (3D Inspection)
Contact Cardinal Circuit using the form below or email email@example.com for additional information or inquiries.
FAST response, within a hour or less.