Model: Aquastorm 100C In-Line Aqueous with REsys Water Recycling System
Reference No.: 173CC
- EQUIPMENT DESCRIPTION – 20.5″
- Wide Mesh Weave Conveyor
- Max Temperature: 180-300 Deg F
- Max Product Width: 20″ (508 mm)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 25 lb/ft (11.3 kg)
- Throat Height (Product Clearance): 4″ (101.6 mm)
- Voltage 480v
- Dimensions – 200x70x80 – 5000 lbs
REsys Closed Loop Deionized Water Recycling System
Recycling offers the following savings;
- Water Usage: The only water required is what is lost in evaporation, drag-out, and isolation rinses.
- DI Water Cost: PCB in-line cleaner effluent is typically 10X less contaminated than typical city or well water. Exceptions certainly exist, the use of temporary water soluble mask or other process chemicals will effect contamination levels.
- Energy Cost: Heat recovery is inherent to the water recycling process. Much less energy is required to maintain hot water in the recirculating tanks onboard the cleaning systems.
- Municipal Treatment Cost: In applications where zero discharge is attainable, sewer assessments can be minimized or even eliminated.
Contact Cardinal Circuit at the number above or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or inquiries.
Condition: Complete & Operational