- Height: 1403mm / 55” – excluding light stack
- Width: 1000mm / 40“
- Depth: 1351mm / 53”
- Board size: 457mm x 508mm / 18”x 20” (larger PCB size available upon request)
- Edge clearance: Above / below 3mm
- Height clearance: Above / below 40mm nominal
Above 190mm – special application
- Solder: Most commonly used solder types – including lead-free
- Solder pot capacity: 8kg
- Applicators: AP style – 2.5mm to 16mm dia.
Extended AP style – 2.5mm to 20mm dia.
Micro nozzle – 1.5mm to 2.5mm
Jet-Tip style – 6mm to 20mm dia.
Jet-Wave nozzle – up to 25mm width
Special dedicated nozzles available upon request
- Flux: Low maintenance Drop-Jet system. Low solids (below 8%), no clean flux, pressurised and inerted system, optional water soluble system available
- X, Y & Z Axis resolution: 0.1mm
- Repeatability: +/- 0.05mm
- Nitrogen usage: 35 litres gas/min. 5 bar pressure
- Nitrogen purity: 99.995% or better
- Air supply pressure: 5 bar / 72 psi
- Power supplies: Single phase + PE
- Voltage: 208V – 250V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power : 4kVA
- Power with IR preheat: 6.5kVA – Top-side
8kVA – Top with bottom-side ring heater
- Transport: Hand load
- Tooling: Integral adjustable board guides, includes finger extensions and board clamps
- Programming: PillarCOMM Windows® based ‘Point & Click’ interface
As part of the entry-level philosophy for this system, a low maintenance solder bath and pump mechanism has been developed which moves in three axes of movement whilst not limiting access to the PCB. Solder is applied using proven technology through our AP nozzle design or custom specialized nozzles, incorporating patented spiral solder return to bath technology offering reduced solder balling potential.
As with all Pillarhouse systems, the soldering process is enhanced by a hot Nitrogen curtain which provides an inert atmosphere. This method of soldering also assists in the prevention of oxidization and provides a local preheat to the joint, thus reducing thermal shock to localized components.
The Jade MKII is controlled by a PC, through PillarCOMM, a Windows® based ‘Point & Click’ interface with PCB image display.
Additionally, our PillarPAD offline package allows the operator to produce programs independently from the machine using Gerber data.
Contact Cardinal Circuit using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or inquiries.
FAST response, within an hour or less.