SOLD!!! – This equipment has been SOLD
Model: DAGE XD7600NT Diamond FP
Reference No.: 169CC
The unique Nordson DAGE NT maintenance-free, sealed transmissive type of X-ray tube provides 0.1 µm feature recognition and up to 10 W of power. Plus, the 2 Mpixel XiDAT3 digital image detector make this jewel of a system the choice for the highest performance and highest magnification imaging tasks.
Diamond X-Ray Advantages
* Nordson DAGE NT100 Maintenance-Free, Sealed-Transmissive X-ray Tube
* Nordson DAGE revolutionary new X-Plane™ option which uses a proprietary, patent applied for,
tomosynthesis, or CT technique to create 2D X-ray slices in any plane of a printed circuit board assembly
without the need to cut the board.
* Provable < 0.1 µm Feature Recognition
* 160 kV Tube with up to 10 W Tube Power – Always Retains Sub-Micron Ability
* Nordson DAGE 2 Mpixel @ 25fps XiDAT3 Digital Image Intensifier with Real Time Image Enhancements
* Geometric Magnification 2,000 X, System 12,000 X and Total 60,000 X with Digital Zoom
* 29” x 22.8” (736 x 580 mm) Maximum Board Size
* 70° Oblique Views without Loss of Magnification
* AXiS – Active X-ray Image Stabilization and 24”
* Primary and Secondary TFT LCD Monitors
* Highest Magnification Imaging and Extended System and Tube Warranty as Standard
* Option: µCT (3D Inspection)
Condition: Complete and Operational
Location & Shipping: FOB Origin
Actual Equipment Photos:
Contact Cardinal Circuit using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or inquiries.
FAST response, within a hour or less.